Join me at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida on November 2-4, 2016 at SAP Insider’s Reporting & Analytics 2016 INTERACTIVE conference. I’ll be there with my co-workers, Chris Bushmeyer and Eric Vallo. I’m giving two presentations about Web Intelligence and will be sharing the latest visualization enhancements included in the latest SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 4.2 Support Pack 3 release.
Leverage the newest capabilities of SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence to create powerful visualizations for your data
Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM, room TBD
There’s a story in your corporate data, but sometimes it needs an analytic storyteller to bring that story to life. SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.0 introduced a new charting engine, several new chart types, and a redesigned workflow for creating charts. In this session, we’ll look at the features in the latest 4.2 release. Learn not only how to use Web Intelligence charts but when to use them by applying best practices for the display of quantitative information on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Discover Web Intelligence 4.2 charting capabilities, including new geolocation charts
- Learn best practices for displaying quantitative information
- Review special considerations for tablets and smartphones
Making mobile magic with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
Friday, November 4, 2016 @ 10:30 – 11:45 AM, room TBD
Ready for mobile business intelligence? This comprehensive session teaches you how to create new SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence reports and tailor existing reports for tablet and smartphone devices. Learn how to configure the BI platform to be mobile-ready as you learn:
- Techniques to master new mobile-exclusive capabilities, like graphs and scorecards
- Important differences between card view and page view
- Using publications to distribute personalized content to users via their mobile devices
Download the presentation slides and sample downloads from the SAP Insider web site.
Image credit: Rosen Shingle Creek